Kimudo is a unique traditional mixed martial arts which originated in Korea. Kimudo takes the best parts of Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Karate, Hapki Do and Judo / Jiu Jitsu and melds them into a very effective and easily learned martial art.
Martial Arts originally aimed toward self defense and the preservation of life. Today, however, people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own reasons for wanting to train in Martial arts. Some want to learn self defense, some seek to become physically fit, some enjoy the sporting aspect of tournaments.
Barrington Tiger Academy has proven teaching methods for all ages and fitness level, come train with us and you will be surprised how easily you will be developing exciting new abilities.
- Improved Reflexes and Coordination increases your performance in all Physical activities.
- Increased Strength and Stamina boost your energy so you feel great all day long.
- Increased Flexibility & Weight Control for better overall fitness.
- Great Cardiovascular Work Out keeps you in good shape physically.
- Improved Concentration for better work and study habits.
- Stress Reduction & Increased Levels of Relaxation for a longer, healthier Life.
- Peace of Mind that comes from knowing that you are able to Protect Yourself & Your family.
- Increased Self Confidence & Self Discipline to develop a positive attitude Toward life.
Kickstarter Signup Special
Includes a 2 weeks trialSchedule your first class
|Kimudo Adults||14+ years||None||7pm - 8:30pm||7pm - 8:30pm|
|Kimudo Families||All ages||None||10:30am - 11:30am|